Join us for Reliability Discuss tomorrow

Nathen Harvey

Mar 14, 2022, 6:29:52 PM3/14/22
to reliabili...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Our next lean coffee discussion on engineering for reliability (r9y) is tomorrow at 13:30 UTC / 9:30 PDT.

Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/kdk-hnmf-yjp
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 617-675-4444‬ PIN: ‪436 252 707 3963‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/kdk-hnmf-yjp?pin=4362527073963

Apologies that our scheduled discussion conflicts with some great sessions at SREcon22.  If you are attending that conference, be on the lookout for Dave Stanke!  He's attending and speaking at the event and has left me to facilitate our lean coffee tomorrow.

See you then!
Nathen

--
Nathen

Gaurav Mehta

Mar 15, 2022, 12:03:48 PM3/15/22
to Reliability discussion group
Hello SIr
Sir, I am highly interested in learning about Site Reliability Engineering.
Sir, can you please tell me how to prepare for SRE university graduate engineering roles in Google.
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mehta