Tuesday Nov 15! Come talk about Reliability with fellow practitioners

Dave Stanke

Nov 11, 2022, 2:47:14 PM11/11/22
to Reliability discussion group
This Tuesday at 12:30pm Eastern -- join the conversation with engineers, DevOps types, SREs, and enthusiasts from organizations of all sizes. Share ideas, pose questions, commiserate!

We look forward to chatting with you! Oh, and check out our new homepage at r9y.dev/discuss

Dave Stanke

Nov 15, 2022, 1:38:56 PM11/15/22
to Reliability discussion group
Thank you to everyone who attended today!* Attached is a summary of what we talked about.

We'll meet again next month, on December 20 at 12:30pm (US Eastern). See you then!

-Dave

*and a special thank you to the attendee who suggested circulating the topics discussed, so folks who haven't attended yet can get a better sense of what to expect. Great idea! Watch for updates to the website soon.

sessionsummary-15Nov2022-17-35-00-PM.pdf