Re: [reliability-discuss] Digest for reliability-discuss@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Bryan Dady

May 22, 2021, 10:17:24 PM5/22/21
to reliabili...@googlegroups.com
Hey Philip (and anyone else too),

Have you gotten buy-in from AI/ML product owners on reliability metrics like SLIs and SLOs?

What has your experience been like getting other teams excited about SRE principles?

On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 2:20 AM <reliabili...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Philip Milton <philip...@gmail.com>: May 21 01:04PM -0700

Thank you for the invite. Looks like a great group to be part of.
Appreciate the connection.

I am Philip and I work as a SRE Manager at Citrix and currently managing
the reliability of our big data analytics application. I am learning how to
apply SRE principles to AI/ML and big data applications and it is very
exciting.

Regards
Philip

Bryan Dady
SRE Manager

James Anderson

Aug 17, 2021, 5:58:57 PM8/17/21
to Reliability discussion group
Philip, we had a speaker to our GDG Cloud Southlake that talked about Enterprise MLOps in Practice.  A lot of the concepts were trying to apply more of a Software Development discipline MLOps to smooth that gap between creating models and bringing those models to Production.  Maybe Charles our presenter has some experience with SRE aspects as well.  Here's Charles' LinkedIn.  You can also check out the recording of Charles' presentation: GDG Cloud Southlake.

Cheers!
Jim Anderson
GDG Cloud Southlake
Sabre