Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

Oleg Smirnov

Dec 19, 2023, 8:26:09 AM12/19/23
<https://tinyurl.com/4eedvdbm> chroniclesmagazine.org

The failure of the Biden administration to exhaust and destabilize Russia
by fighting a proxy war to the last Ukrainian, let alone to effect its
internal disintegration coupled with civil war and external isolation,
will have world-historic consequences. It marks a colossal failure of the
post-Cold War neoconservative strategy of global hegemony ..

The recognition of failure is by now both open and abundant ..

There are three grand-strategic consequences of the failure ..

First and foremost .. globalization à l'américaine is over ..

The second is the discrediting of the notion that America can achieve and
maintain complete military and technological superiority over any likely
adversary ..

Having goaded Ukraine onto the collision course with Russia, the Biden
administration has provided it - directly or through its satellites - with
vast quantities of weaponry, ordnance, training, intelligence, and money.
Nevertheless, it has failed to achieve its stated objectives. The arsenals
are almost empty, the pool of Ukrainian cannon fodder exhausted, the scope
for renewed offensive operations effectively nonexistent. The military-
political failure, however explained, is manifest and remarkable ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/yvm8kta9>
>
> U.S. officials were 'furious' ..

Oleg Smirnov

Dec 20, 2023, 8:43:26 AM12/20/23
<https://tinyurl.com/ykqk6pez> x.com/JulianRoepcke

My contacts within the Ukrainian army tell me: it's not just that
there's a lack of 155 and 152 mm artillery shells - nothing works
anymore. The Western self-propelled howitzers were not made for a
real war .. Whether Krab, AS90, Pzh2000 or M109 - my sources tell
me that most of the mobile guns delivered are currently no longer
operational because their barrels have become "broken" or other
functions failed .. The situation with artillery is catastrophic ..

The above writer is a popular analyst of salacious German outlet
Bild.de <https://shorturl.at/ioOPS>. It loooks like the Advanced
Western Weapons have turned out to be shoddy. It also may be sort
of intentional misinformation intended to justify the failures of
the Nazi-nostalgic regime in Kiev.

What's clear from the internal talks among the regime supporters
is that NATO training was not helpful for them, but rather the
opposite, the instructions and settings the NATO instructors gave
them during training were wrong and contributed to higher losses
of manpower and equipment.

> | <https://tinyurl.com/ysl3qht5> twitter.com
> | The Ukrainian counteroffensive 2023 was one of the biggest
> | strategic miscalculations of the US administration over the
> | last decades. The Biden administration mislead Ukraine, the
> | world, and itself for about six months, before realizing
> | reality otg.
>
> German popular media-analyst

Oleg Smirnov

Dec 26, 2023, 1:47:30 AM12/26/23
<https://tinyurl.com/yqbc26cs> mises.org

Truth Is the Biggest Threat to Democracy in DC

.. The "bleak forecast" was vastly more accurate than anything
emitted by the Biden White House .. U.S. government officials and
their foreign partners had been brazenly lying about Ukrainian
successes .. So, U.S. government officials are entitled to
blindfold and deceive the American people to avoid "intruding" on
foreign leaders planning a military attack? This theory of
democracy gets curiouser and curiouser ..

Biden, his appointees, and plenty of former military officials on
the gravy train have made endless brazenly false statements about
the Ukraine war. The result is that the Kiev regime is on the
verge of conscripting Ukrainian grandfathers to send on daily
suicidal Pickett's Charges so that Kiev regime functionaries can
keep pocketing billions of dollars in handouts from the U.S.
government ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/yqbc26cs>

Oleg Smirnov

Jan 10, 2024, 7:27:37 AMJan 10
<https://tinyurl.com/youfscr9> asiatimes.com

NATO's war problem: weak armor

NATO has a huge problem that will take decades to overcome. Put most
simply, the armor vehicles NATO has won't survive in a firefight
with the Russians .. NATO does not have enough tanks, does not have
sound logistics to support them, and faces significant problems
coming up against modern Russian ground forces.

The Leopard tank has performed poorly, despite Ukrainian efforts to
try and fix some of its many problems. Even when it comes to the
American M-1 Abrams tanks, .. the Kiev regime military have not put
it on the battlefield - probably because US advisors have told them
it wouldn't survive and the destruction of the Abrams would give
the US a black eye .. So, instead, the regime troops have been
urgently trying to "upgrade" the Abrams .. The Germans, meanwhile,
say that the Kiev regime no longer has any operational Leopard series
2 tanks ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/youfscr9>

Read also <https://tinyurl.com/yw7fz8dk>

> <https://tinyurl.com/ypvwwfhp>
>
> "It Will Be A Shock" ..

Oleg Smirnov

Jan 16, 2024, 3:26:05 PMJan 16
| <http://alturl.com/ak48v> unherd.com
|
| At the start of the war in the Ukraine, Aleksey Arestovych was the
| spokesman for President Zelenskyy and one of the most recognisable
| faces on the Kiev regime TV. His nightly briefings on the status of
| the war earned him the nickname the 'therapist-in-chief' and at one
| point his approval ratings were second only to the President. Since
| then, he has become a fierce critic of the Zelenskyy administration
| and has left the country to avoid multiple prosecutions ..
|
| In his first Western media interview ..

And some "shocking revelations" below.

| When I was in office, I heard them say that four and a half million
| men, around half of the whole fighting age male population of
| the Ukraine, had avoided registering at the recruitment centre ..
| This is proof that the way in which we motivate our people for the
| war is not successful ..

This refutes the much-exaggerated in the pro-Atlanticist media myth
of the Ukrainian national unity and the alleged popular enthusiasm to
defend the homeland.

| We are completely different. The main problem of the Ukraine is
| that some politicians starting in 1991 to transform the Ukraine from
| a poly-cultural and poly-national state, into a more mono-ethnic
| and mono-cultural country, like most of European countries like
| Poland .. And a lot of Ukrainians, these 4.5 million Ukrainians who
| didn't want to be recruited by the state, they didn't want to be
| recruited for this political idea ..
|
| Officially we have 58 nationalities here in Ukraine. Unofficially
| it's more than 100: a lot of languages, a lot of different cultures,
| a lot of different histories, of regions. Ukrainian is a state which
| was created from the parts of great empires - Austro Hungarian,
| German, Polish and Russian - and we have absolutely different
| traditions .. The South of Ukraine is completely different to the
| North of Ukraine, the East of Ukraine is completely different than
| the West of Ukraine. And even neighbouring regions in Ukraine have
| different wedding traditions etc ..
|
| People are .. refusing to join the army .. because they do not
| understand the answer to the question: why do we have to be one
| country? Why do we have to be one state? For what reason do we need
| a Ukrainian state? .. Ukrainian nationalism is the idea of less than
| 20% of Ukrainians ..
|
| I have an idea, I call it the Fifth Project, which could unite the
| country back .. My idea is to collect the best from all .. to unite
| Ukrainians .. Like the United States of Ukraine ..

Arestovich is not a Kremlin agent, he is an opportunistic politician
who has recently felt that the Zelensky regime will hardly survive in
the future, so this man is trying to sell himself to the Atlanticism
as a political figure that has better and more realistic ideas / plans
with regard to "the Ukrainian project".

Inter alia, he mentions the fact about "a lot of different cultures",
and this is true. Historically, the post-Soviet Ukraine is a kind of
crazy quilt (see here <https://tinyurl.com/the-ukraine-layout> where
every patch has it's own specific history and culture). It contradicts
the image the Atlanticist propaganda is seeking to maintain.

The violent anti-democratic coup that happened in Kiev in 2014 was in
favor of a minority that sought to impose their particular extremist
agenda on the entire population. The essense of the coup was blatantly
misinterpreted within the Atlanticist bubble. Incompetence combined
with narrow-mindedness (on the habitual cultist cliches) is the reason
why the Atlanticist aspiratons towards the Ukraine are doomed to fail,
no matter how many Atlanticist weapons and money are spent (in vain).