tolkien sites

Joost Walraven

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

For two beautifull TOLKIEN sites:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jwalraaf (see "Funny and Interesting")

If you know more good Tolkien Sites, please mail me by E-mail.

Joost Walraven
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jwalraaf

Michael Martinez

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

In article <6feae0$8fs$1...@news2.xs4all.nl>, "Joost Walraven" <jwal...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>For two beautifull TOLKIEN sites:
>
>http://www.xs4all.nl/~jwalraaf (see "Funny and Interesting")

Setting your background color to your link color (or vice versa) makes it
really difficult to see anything.

\\ // Worlds of Imagination on the Web
\\// Mic...@xenite.org
//\\ Martinez <http://www.xenite.org/index.htm>
// \\ENITE.org...............................................

Michael Martinez

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

In article <6fecmo$f...@camel20.mindspring.com>, Mic...@xenite.org (Michael Martinez) wrote:
>In article <6feae0$8fs$1...@news2.xs4all.nl>, "Joost Walraven"
> <jwal...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>For two beautifull TOLKIEN sites:
>>
>>http://www.xs4all.nl/~jwalraaf (see "Funny and Interesting")
>
>Setting your background color to your link color (or vice versa) makes it
>really difficult to see anything.

For the record, I left the browser on download and went off to cook a pizza.
Fifteen minutes later I came back and found the links could now be read
against a background image.

Nonetheless, link colors should not be the same as background colors.

Oh, and I'd lost interest in the site so I never followed the links.

the Piper

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

Mic...@xenite.org (Michael Martinez) writes: > In article <6fecmo$f...@camel20.mindspring.com>, Mic...@xenite.org (Michael Martinez) wrote:
> >In article <6feae0$8fs$1...@news2.xs4all.nl>, "Joost Walraven"
> > <jwal...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> >>For two beautifull TOLKIEN sites:
> >>
> >>http://www.xs4all.nl/~jwalraaf (see "Funny and Interesting")
> >
> >Setting your background color to your link color (or vice versa) makes it
> >really difficult to see anything.
>
> For the record, I left the browser on download and went off to cook a pizza.
> Fifteen minutes later I came back and found the links could now be read
> against a background image.
>
> Nonetheless, link colors should not be the same as background colors.
>
> Oh, and I'd lost interest in the site so I never followed the links.

Yeah, don't you hate that? When they make the text nearly the same color as the
background (often yellow on white) and you can't read it; or it takes about ten
minutes to load up the proper colors? Yeesh.