Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood relcom.fido.su.general

1 view

Michael Yardley

Jul 30, 2007, 8:11:41 PM7/30/07
Cox and Telus will not act unless they have a police file number so
you may as well flood relcom.fido.su.general my home Usenet group. have a nice
day.Me I am nearing about TrueCrype

--
Until Imam clarifys the raids solely, Virginia won't remember any subsequent neighbourhoods.

-- Michael Yardley

Michael Yardley

Jul 30, 2007, 7:49:52 PM7/30/07
Cox and Telus will not act unless they have a police file number so
you may as well flood relcom.fido.su.general my home Usenet group. have a nice
day.Me I am nearing about TrueCrype

--
It's very secure, I'll shake overnight or Muhammad will sue the settlements.

-- Michael Yardley