jdbc thin driver traffic generator

MindWrapper

Oct 13, 2010, 3:51:39 PM10/13/10
Hi folks,

I'm writing simple monitoring software for jdbc thin driver network
traffic. Now I'm wondering if there is existing free application on
java or pyton (+jython) or any other language, that produces big
amount of different actions such as: prepare, execute, insert blob,
clob, etc.. Kind of unit tests for jdbc thin driver. For instance for
db2 there is ibm-db - project, which contains very good set of unit
tests.

Thanks