We mainly supply various metal products,art craft,Ceramic Knife,dark jade,pure crystal crafts

huiwen

May 21, 2008, 2:59:07 PM5/21/08
We mainly supply various metal products,art craft,Ceramic Knife,dark jadeWe,pure crystal crafts and we have flexible business mode ,can accept wholesale and retail.

Our company holds the concept that we strive to offer the best service and top quality products to all our clients. After years of hardwork, we have won a great reputation in the oversea markets. Our products mainly exported to Asia, America, Europe.
we have good quanlity,low price and low MOQ.and we Corporate with the
Wholesalers and online shop well
If you are intersted in our  items PLS send
email to me.we can talk about the Corporate

Website:http://www.buniess-trade.com/
Email:variou...@hotmail.com , msgk...@yahoo.com