reject conf berlin

Tim

Jul 31, 2007, 5:06:03 AM7/31/07
to RejectConf
hi folks,

just a quick announcement: ruby user group berlin has decided
to organize the obligatory reject conf for rails conf europe
in september.

when?
tuesday, 2007-09-18, 21:00

where?
secret place (i.e. we have not found the perfect location yet)

slightly different rules this time. anybody can talk about
anything, but we ask you to present your talk as a
micropresentation - that is: 15 slides, 20 seconds each,
with a countdown which automatically brings up the next slide.

sounds weird, but i have seen it at reboot in copenhagen and
it works really really well:

--> http://www.reboot.dk/artefact-466-en.html

guy dickinson has posted suitable keynote templates with a
built-in countdown timer:

--> http://www.participo.com/files/micropresentations/

Nic Williams

Jul 31, 2007, 5:08:15 AM7/31/07
to rejec...@googlegroups.com
Very cool.

Dr Nic Williams
http://drnicacademy.com - Ruby/Rails training around the world
http://drnicwilliams.com - Ruby/Rails/Javascript/Web2.0
skype: nicwilliams
(p) +61 7 3102 3237 (Finds me anywhere in the world, via Skype)
(m) +4673 681 5093 (Swedish mobile)
(f) +61 7 3305 7572 (sends fax to my email)
mail) Tele2 AB, c/o Berit Bergstrom
Archimedesvagen 4, Bromma, 16866, Sweden

Tim

Jul 31, 2007, 1:55:25 PM7/31/07
to rejec...@googlegroups.com
nic, maybe you could help spread the word?
i see your blog has more than 2000 readers ...
whereas mine has something like 13. ;)

Nic Williams wrote:
> Very cool.

Nic Williams

Jul 31, 2007, 5:54:26 PM7/31/07
to rejec...@googlegroups.com
Ryan has done us all an uber favour and done it ( http://blog.zenspider.com/archives/2007/07/rejectconf_has_become_a_selfsustaining_monster.html
)

On 7/31/07, Tim <t...@lossen.de> wrote:

Tim

Aug 1, 2007, 5:32:05 AM8/1/07
to rejec...@googlegroups.com
self-sustaining monster!? lets just hope nobody gets hurt ;)