New Reia web site

Tony Arcieri

Nov 9, 2010, 11:21:13 PM11/9/10
to Reia Mailing List
Perhaps the biggest thing holding Reia back has been a lack of documentation. The MediaWiki was pretty much the only documentation on the web available for the language, it's terribly out of date, and being owned by spambots.

So I took it down. I'm trying to put together something a bit more similar to CoffeeScript's web site. It's up now and here's a sneek peek:

http://reia-lang.org/

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh! A Kudelski Brand

Graeme Defty

Nov 9, 2010, 11:24:42 PM11/9/10
to re...@googlegroups.com
Tony,

As you know, this is very much a part time effort for me, so I can offer very little by way of commitment, but working on the peg puts me in an ideal position to contribute to documentation on the grammar of teh language, and I would be pleased to direct some effort in that direction.

Tony Arcieri

Nov 9, 2010, 11:26:16 PM11/9/10
to re...@googlegroups.com
Awesome. Yeah, the lack of documentation of the grammar has been pretty pathetic on my part and I would love whatever help people have to offer.

Kim Shrier

Nov 10, 2010, 12:00:05 AM11/10/10
to re...@googlegroups.com

On Nov 9, 2010, at 9:26 PM, Tony Arcieri wrote:

> Awesome. Yeah, the lack of documentation of the grammar has been pretty pathetic on my part and I would love whatever help people have to offer.

I am pretty tied up at the moment but as time allows, I would like to contribute to the documentation or any other features of the language.

Kim