Sticky: Welcome to the RE Discussion Group

Dick Kreisberg

Feb 23, 2012, 4:52:07 PM2/23/12
to regulome-explorer
Please use this forum to ask, answer, discuss, or critique.

Some general rules:

Bug Reports

If at all possible, please enter bug/issue reports on the issue
tracker on the Google Code repository ( http://code.google.com/p/regulome-explorer/issues/entry
). We appreciate any reports we receive and love to have them entered
into the system so that we can more easily follow up on the issue.

Why is "X" happening?

Please be as specific as possible in regards to the state of the
application when you are describing a situation. You can link a
dataset/filter state directly by coping the URL into the message.
(e.g. http://explorer.cancerregulome.org/re/?dataset=brca_0927_mask&p_chr=6
)

How can I setup RE locally?

This is rapidly becoming simpler, with the move of the RE code to a
centrally accessible (and highly available) CDN, aka content delivery
network, at cdn.cancerregulome.org. I will try to post instructions
on setting up a basic instance of RE very soon.

Thanks for visiting the user group
Dick Kreisberg

Institute for Systems Biology
dkrei...@systemsbiology.org