introduction of new member

gingerh1959

Jul 22, 2008, 8:59:33 PM7/22/08
to RN's
Hi everybody:
My name is Ginger and I am new to Google Groups and new to this group.
I am a Nursing Student in GA at Darton College in Albany, GA and am
loving it........I believe as of this Fall Semester I will be starting
my core classes for Nursing. I can't wait. I'm excited and anxious at
the same time. I'm hoping to hear from nurses that are in the field
already and also some students. Oh, I will be graduating in May of
2011 as an RN. Hope to get some pointers also. Have a great week
everybody. I know I am since this semester is just about over for me.
Have a great night.

AJallDAwaYAY

Jul 29, 2008, 3:04:49 PM7/29/08
to RN's