Icons in the button bar are getting not displayed in consecutive remote desktop sessions

George Simos

Dec 8, 2021, 3:43:17 AM12/8/21
to RegistryFinder
Hello,

Thank you for this great piece of software, I have replaced the 3 previously used tools with this one and I'm incredibly happy about it! Splendid work!
I have a recurring issue, most of the time I use my work desktop remotely due to teleworking, when I open registry finder in my RDP session, it works fine, however when I disconnect and reconnect the next day, the icons bar is not displaying anything, and I must restart the application.
The issue is easily reproducible, I closed and restarted it in my RDP session, looks good, then disconnected and reconnected and the icon bar is blank!
This is happening with the default and custom icon themes; I'm attaching a snapshot of the issue.
Registry_Finder_RDP_Session_Blank_Icons_Bar_Issue.jpg
Thank you for your effort

Sergey Filippov (Registry Finder)

Dec 8, 2021, 3:46:00 PM12/8/21
to RegistryFinder
Hi,

I was able to reproduce the issue. I will investigate it and fix when I figure out the reason.
Until then you may want to use the following workaround: right-click the empty space and select Medium Buttons and then change the buttons size back to whatever you used before. It works for me.

Sergey

среда, 8 декабря 2021 г. в 11:43:17 UTC+3, black...@gmail.com: