Getting Error When Deleting Keys. HELP!

Shakil Malik

Jul 3, 2020, 7:29:07 AM7/3/20
to RegistryFinder
Hi Dear,

I've been using Registry Finder since the last 4 months and this tool is really amazing for me, but I have a problem with Registry Finder. I'm getting errors when I want to delete any keys. It shows "failed to delete some items." and even if I delete a single key still getting error message "Access is denied.(5)".

I'm stuck between these errors, will you please help me to delete these keys.
screenshot of Registry Finder.png

Павел Новиков

Jul 7, 2020, 9:05:11 AM7/7/20
to RegistryFinder
Why do you think that Registry Finder raises your problem? Apparently you just don't have permission to delete these keys. Try the following:
  1. Open Windows registry editor and try to delete the same key that raises the error;
  2. If it forbids you to do this, you should check and change your permissions, e.g. by right-clicking your key in RegFinder → Selecting Properties in drop-down menu → Selecting Security tab. The similar steps are for Windows registry editor