Applying reg file

aad...@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2018, 10:39:52 AM3/12/18
to RegistryFinder
Can the above be done without opening the GUI?

In Windows, I can apply reg files with RegEdit either from the command line or via Windows Explorer.It would be nice if one could do this with RegistryFinder too.

Sergey Filippov (Registry Finder)

Mar 19, 2018, 3:24:07 PM3/19/18
to RegistryFinder
Currently, there is no such functionality. I will add that in the next or after the next version.

Salvia

Apr 21, 2018, 6:03:49 PM4/21/18
to RegistryFinder
Please add this feature.

Sergey Filippov (Registry Finder)

May 29, 2018, 2:59:33 AM5/29/18
to registr...@googlegroups.com
Implemented in 2.26

Via command line: RegistryFinder --import file_name

To add "Import with Registry Finder" Windows Explorer context menu, execute ContextMenu-Add.bat.
To be able to import .reg files using double-click, execute RegFileAssoc-Add.bat.
Bat files should be executed with administrator rights.