How to bookmark a search(pattern) or search from commandline?

Claudia Svenson

Mar 25, 2022, 11:22:46 AM3/25/22
to RegistryFinder
Assume I start a search for pattern "foobar" and got a result tab.

How can I bookmark the just performed search and restart it later (from "recent" menu)?

How can I perform this search from command line a pass the pattern as parameter?

If this is not possible: Can these features be added in the next release?

Sergey Filippov (Registry Finder)

Mar 27, 2022, 2:12:42 PM3/27/22
to RegistryFinder
Currently there are no such functionality, sorry.

I will bear in mind your request, but cannot say when I will be able to implement these features.

пятница, 25 марта 2022 г. в 18:22:46 UTC+3, Claudia Svenson: