Suggestion: Export multiple keys

kaj

May 7, 2022, 10:00:18 AM5/7/22
to RegistryFinder
Thanks for your nice tool,but is it possible to select multiple keys and export them in one .reg file ?

Also I'd like to create a desktop shortcut of the reg key copied in clipboard.

Thanks.

Jun 20, 2022, 9:02:23 AM6/20/22
to RegistryFinder
Enable "View — Keys in list" option, wait until all subkeys are loaded, select subkeys without values in the list (not tree) – Shift+F10 — Export (CTRL+E)
hm… I had an idea exporting the reg file, that deletes exported values and keys :))
"Compose reg file using clipboard" — also good idea!
Message has been deleted

Sergey Filippov (Registry Finder)

Jul 12, 2022, 2:04:39 PM7/12/22
to RegistryFinder
exporting the reg file, that deletes exported values and keys
This functionality is available through menu File | Export for Deletion.

"Compose reg file using clipboard"
Not sure I understand you correctly. Anyway, this might be done only after a major update that adds ability to create and edit reg files. Unfortunately, in current circumstances, such an update is more of a dream than a real pla