Posters @ Summit

1 view

ADL Learning Content Registries and Repositories Summit Manager

Apr 7, 2010, 8:49:50 PM4/7/10
to Learning Content Registries and Repositories Summit
Hello everyone

Some of you indicated that you wanted to display a poster of your work
at the Summit.

If these aren’t too big, or too heavy, we will be able to hang them on
the walls around the meeting room (tape, tacks). If you have
something that is already mounted, etc, please contact me. We have a
limited number of easels which we will allocate on a first-come, first-
served basis.

Everyone will be able to see the posters during breaks and lunch.

You can bring the posters with you and will put them up on Tuesday
morning.

If you need to ship your poster, please send it to:
Chris Taylor
ADL
1901 N. Beauregard Street
Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22311 USA

Please email me with questions.

NOTE: By default, any response to this message will go to the entire
list – change the “TO:” field when making a private response.

- Dan