Summit Update

ADL Learning Content Registries and Repositories Summit Manager

Apr 6, 2010, 10:53:56 AM4/6/10
to Learning Content Registries and Repositories Summit
Hello Everyone

I know you've not heard a lot from us about the Summit, but we've been
busy on details.

We're very pleased with the turn out -- we have over 80 registered
participants and are at capacity for our space.

I do see some names on the Google Group that I don't recognize.
We're happy to see you on the list, and welcome you to participate in
the discussions going forward.

We will have facilities for remote participation, so if you are on the
list, and did not register, and plan to participate via the web/phone
next week, we would encourage you to register as a remote participant.

There will be more messages coming soon about posters, position papers
and other details, including an updated agenda.

We are all looking forward to an interesting event.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

- Dan

Murgas, Karen

Apr 6, 2010, 11:02:28 AM4/6/10
to registry-and-re...@googlegroups.com
Dan,

I believe Lorie is helping you on all details up there but if you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

R/Karen

To contact the group administrator, send email to
adlrr2010 [at] adlnet ]dot] gov

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/registry-and-repository-summit?hl=en

Wayne Gafford