[Registry-and-Repository-Summit] CETIS Repositories and the Open Web

ADL Learning Content Registries and Repositories Summit Manager

Apr 21, 2010, 4:09:38 PM4/21/10
to Learning Content Registries and Repositories Summit
While I didn't make it to London for the CETIS event on the 19th, I'd
like to point everyone who is interested in social media, OERs, and
the like, and how they relate to repositories and registries, to the
Wiki page for the event.

http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/Repositories_and_the_Open_Web
Includes position papers, presentations and the tweet archive.

Watch Phil Barker's Blog for an upcoming post about the event.
http://blogs.cetis.ac.uk/philb/

To contact the group administrator, send email to
adlrr2010 [at] adlnet ]dot] gov

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/registry-and-repository-summit?hl=en

Phil Barker

Apr 22, 2010, 11:15:52 AM4/22/10
to registry-and-re...@googlegroups.com

On 21/04/2010 21:09, ADL Learning Content Registries and Repositories
Summit Manager wrote:
> While I didn't make it to London for the CETIS event on the 19th, I'd
> like to point everyone who is interested in social media, OERs, and
> the like, and how they relate to repositories and registries, to the
> Wiki page for the event.
>
> http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/Repositories_and_the_Open_Web
> Includes position papers, presentations and the tweet archive.
>
> Watch Phil Barker's Blog for an upcoming post about the event.
> http://blogs.cetis.ac.uk/philb/

Thanks Dan, we were pleased that you managed to contribute via skype.

Now would be a good time for people who are interested to look for that
blog post.

Phil.

--
Phil Barker Learning Technology Adviser
ICBL, School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences

registered under charity number SC000278.