[Reminder] Pre-GA Training tonight

Alexa Victoriano

Apr 25, 2017, 11:05:22 PM4/25/17
to RegionVII
Dear Student Leaders and Interested Parties,

This shall serve as a friendly reminder that Events Chair Sirotnak and I will be hosting a live webinar via Facebook at 9pm. We will go over the Do's and Don'ts of General Assembly. We will answer your questions live!

Not coming to GA , no worries . Tune in to learn how your student representatives can effectively represent you or how you can effectively represent in the future .

​Haven't joined us on Facebook. Click on the link to receive updated information on General Assembly. ​

--
Best Regards,

​Alexa Victoriano​
Region VII Regional Affairs Director
Student Senate for California Community Colleges
GA training.jpg