Refresh Philly August - Fitness for Geeks! ... plus an action-packed July!

Roz Duffy

Jul 19, 2010, 3:11:08 PM7/19/10
to refres...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Refresh Philly -

Please join us on Monday August 2nd at the Comcast Center for the next Refresh Philly -- Fitness for Geeks!

Fitness isn't just about losing weight, it's about staying healthy and living a long and happy life. Hear from some of Philly's favorite geeks as they share their methods for staying on track with their fitness goals. We'll explore four different topics: Accountability, Commitment, Community and Volunteering.

We hope you get inspired to try something new after this very special Refresh Philly!

For full details, please visit our registration page:
http://refreshphilly-fitness4geeks.eventbrite.com/

RSVP is required for admittance to the Comcast Center. See you there!

And don't forget about these great upcoming events happening at Wharton over the next 2 weeks:

Wharton UIConf
July 21-22
http://web.wharton.upenn.edu/uiconf2010/index.cfm

HigherEdCamp Philly
July 23
http://www.higheredphilly.com/

Supernova Forum
July 29-30
http://supernovahub.com/
use code refresh10 for 50% off registration!

Hope you're having a great summer and see you soon!