CIM Job Fair

Roz Duffy

Sep 11, 2009, 4:13:21 PM9/11/09
to refres...@googlegroups.com
Hey Refresh Philly -

Comcast Interactive Media (aka CIM) is expanding yet again. Right now there are multiple positions for Web Developers, Database Administrators, Software Engineers and System Administrators.

If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to CIM_...@comcast.com before September 17th. If they think your skills are a good match for the available positions, you will be invited to a Job Fair on September 24th.

As you know, CIM has been really awesome to the local tech community, both in sponsoring and providing space for Refresh Philly. We have already recruited some great members from Refresh!

Please check out the attached flyer for official details and feel free to contact me off list if you have specific questions.

Looking forward to seeing many of you on Monday night, September 14th for our next meeting featuring GRID magazine!

http://www.refreshphilly.org/?p=87

Thanks,
Roz

CIM_JobFair.jpg