[RefreshPhilly] Refresh Doylestown BBQ - THIS Saturday!

Roz Duffy

May 17, 2010, 1:35:46 PM5/17/10
to refres...@googlegroups.com, ch...@chriscressman.com
Refresh Doylestown is having a BBQ this Saturday and we're all invited!

Saturday, May 22, 2010, 1pm
North Branch Park, Pavilion 2, New Britain Township

Read more on the Refresh Doylestown wiki:
http://www.refreshdoylestown.org/wiki/index.php?title=Refresh_Doylestown_20

Stay tuned for more information about our next Refresh Philly event happening in June. We're currently in the process of confirming our venue and refreshment sponsor, but we already have some great content lined up. We hope to announce soon.

We'd like to build out our calendar for the rest of the year, so if you have ideas for topics, speakers, venues and sponsors - please give us a shout at ref...@refreshphilly.org.

Cheers,
Roz

Patrick Madigan

May 18, 2010, 5:27:00 PM5/18/10
to refres...@googlegroups.com
Roz -

Im looking forward to the events -

Some ideas for subjects speakers I would like to hear about:

Linux (Ubuntu is my favourite)
network security
UMPC devices
Android platform