Please take our year end survey and help us plan for 2010!

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Roz Duffy

未讀,
2009年12月28日 中午12:19:182009/12/28
收件者:refres...@googlegroups.com
Hey Refresh Philly,

Another year comes to a close and it's time to reflect and start thinking ahead!

If you can, please take a few minutes to fill out our year end survey:

http://refreshphilly.wufoo.com/forms/refresh-philly-2009-year-end-survey/

It's an anonymous survey, but there is an option to include your contact information if you are interesting in helping plan for next year.  I am most likely scaling back my role in 2010, so I am really hoping that some of you are interested in helping come up with ideas, venues and sponsors for the year ahead so we can keep Refresh alive!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Thanks,
Roz
回覆所有人