Fwd: Lightning Talks

Rodney Degracia

Mar 8, 2010, 4:48:51 PM3/8/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com
Jeff,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lightning Talks.

I think it would be interesting to hear about HTML 5 and CSS 3.

I am leaning towards a lightning talk around iPhone/iPad development: A high level overview of "How to build an iPhone App in 10 minutes."

What do you think would be interesting topics you'd like to hear at the lightning talks?

Rodney

Begin forwarded message:

From: Webcraftsman
Date: March 8, 2010 12:49:06 PM EST
To: Rodney Degracia
Subject: Re: Lightning Talks

I would be interested in doing some talks in the area of HTML or CSS.
I could even speak to HTML5 and CSS3. I also have experience designing
and building templates for WordPress.

Jeff Bridgforth

On Jan 26, 2:55 pm, Rodney Degracia  wrote:
Request for Presenters:

Format: 10 minute presentations (with 5 min Q/A)

Here are some areas that we need presenters:

- Web Design Focus: 10 minute presentation on some aspect of HTML (version 5, if possible) or CSS

- Work Focus: 10 minute presentation on some aspect of your field, for example lessons learned or tips/tricks

- Community Focus: 10 minute presentation concerning some aspect of the Orlando Technology Community

- Technical Focus: 10 minute presentation concerning some aspect of your favorite web-framework, for example Ruby on Rails, Drupal/Zend, Django, or Seaside

Please reply to the list, so that we can get a discussion going and we can avoid overlap.

thanks!

Refresh Orlando