Startup Weekend

Rodney Degracia

Mar 18, 2010, 1:55:25 PM3/18/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com

It looks like there is a Startup Weekend happening down in Miami.

http://miami.startupweekend.org/

If you did not already know, Startup Weekend recruits a highly motivated group of developers, business managers, startup enthusiasts, marketing gurus, graphic artists and more to a 54 hour event that builds communities, companies and projects.

I attended Startup Weekend DC, a few years ago and I had a great time.

The've added a fee now, but I'd suggest that anyone interested, attend. It's a great way to meet smart and friendly folks that are interested in start ups.

Rodney