[refresh-general-discussion] April Refresh Orlando is tonight

Rodney Degracia

Apr 27, 2010, 12:26:39 PM4/27/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com

Presentation, CSS3: Ready for Primetime?

Join us as we take a look at CSS3 and ponder whether we are ready to use it in our client work. We will consider arguments both for and against. Then we will take a look at a couple of sites using CSS3 and go under the hood to whet your appetite for the exciting things it can do.

Seating is limited, please register at http://css3-ready-for-primetime.eventbrite.com/. Please bring the ticket with you to the venue.

See you all at Strayer Orlando East Campus!

Refresh Orlando