[refresh-general-discussion] Outreach

Rodney Degracia

May 5, 2010, 6:10:37 PM5/5/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com
One of the reasons why Refresh Orlando exists, is to bringing together the fractured and fragmented web-design community here in Orlando.

To bring together the community, we have organized 6 continuous meetings of Refresh Orlando, consisting of development and web design and css design, as well as an initial roadmap meeting:

* CSS3 Ready for Primetime?
* iPhone UI Elements
* Subtlety in Web Design
* Introduction to Usability
* Creating AJAX Applications with Progressive Enhancement
* Refresh Orlando Reboot

The meetings have been free, open to the public, and rotated around the Orlando metro area to make it as accessible as possible to the web-design community.

What do you think of our attempts at outreach to the web/graphic design community?

How can we improve ?

Refresh Orlando