[refresh-general-discussion] Refresh Orlando 6 month Status

Rodney Degracia

Apr 29, 2010, 3:37:34 PM4/29/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com

Refresh Orlando,

Here is a status report of our current status:

Currently we have the following, as methods to outreach to the general IT community here in Orlando:

webpage: http://refresh-orlando.org
facebook group page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=154490424714
mailinglist: refreshorlando
forums: http://refresh-orlando.org/forum
twitter: http://twitter.com/refreshorlando (129 Following with 129 Followers and 138 Tweets)

We have had 6 continuous meetings since November 2010, with 105 individual signs ups to attend (via Eventbrite). On average 15 people attend each meeting.
Each meeting has rotated around the Orlando metro area, in various communities such as Altamonte Springs, East Orlando, Downtown Orlando, and Winter Park.

--

Are we missing other ways to outreach to the community here in Orlando?

What can we do to increase our membership and increase participation?

Are we doing the best we can to Refresh Orlando?

thanks!

Refresh Orlando