Get Googling Orlando!

Rodney Degracia

Mar 12, 2010, 2:33:11 AM3/12/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com

Orlando now has an official web site dedicated to getting the word out to Orlando about Google's Fiber offer.

http://www.getgoogling.com/

The site looks to be linked from http://www.cityoforlando.net/

Let's help get the word out!

Rodney

Chris Burke

Mar 12, 2010, 9:50:52 AM3/12/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com
I like the message, but to get people going in the right direction
(survey and share), the sites IA and ID needs some work :(

> --
> .

Rodney Degracia

Mar 12, 2010, 9:20:01 PM3/12/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com

I don't see any company branding on the http://www.getgoogling.com/. I think this suggests that the site may have been done in-house.

Perhaps it would have been more interesting to open the site-creation to local Orlando metro area web design shops, via a contest, where the best designed site would have been used.

I would think such a contest would garner more support in the local Orlando web design and digital graphic design community.

Is there some way to suggest this to http://www.cityoforlando.net/ ?

Rodney