Full Sail Job Board

Rodney Degracia

Mar 8, 2010, 12:23:01 PM3/8/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com
Does Full Sail offer some sort of job board for their students ?

I'm interested in finding out if Full Sail web designers, that are starting-out, are available for short design tasks (CSS, HTML, Logo etc) and how to contact them.

Rodney

Christopher Mitchell

Mar 8, 2010, 12:33:24 PM3/8/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com
Rodney,

Unless things have changed, there is no forum for such things. You can, however, call Full Sail and ask for the Career Development dept. You'll be connected with someone that can help you find candidates for your specific needs. They'll compile a list of resumes fitting your requirements, send them your way, and you can go from there. The main number is 888.993.7338.

- Chris

Rodney Degracia

Mar 8, 2010, 3:31:06 PM3/8/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com

Chris,

Thanks!

I contacted Full Sail Career Development.

Are there junior/mid-level web designers, from Full Sail or not,  on the Refresh Orlando list available?

I would like to do a showcase of new and upcoming web designers here in Orlando, on the Refresh-Orlando website, so I'll need your website URLs and contact info.

Shoot me an e-mail:   rdeg...@gmail.com

Rodney

amandakern

Mar 8, 2010, 4:00:09 PM3/8/10
to Refresh Orlando
Rodney,
You're also welcome to contact us over at Valencia. We have a strong
award winning graphics program where students learn all of the things
you have listed. You can contact me directly at ak...@valenciacc.edu
of course you can see more online:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vccgraphics (samples of student work)
http://vccgraphics.wordpress.com (blog...we often post opportunities