Code for America

Rodney Degracia

Feb 24, 2010, 1:11:39 PM2/24/10
to Refresh Orlando
Code for America (http://codeforamerica.org/) was founded to help the
brightest minds of the Web 2.0 generation transform city governments.
Cities are under greater pressure than ever, struggling with budget
cuts and outdated technology. What if, instead of cutting services or
raising taxes, cities could leverage the power of the web to become
more efficient, transparent, and participatory?

Should Orlando participate for the 2012 cycle? (http://
codeforamerica.org/2010/02/24/city-applications-are-in/)

If someone knows a contact at the Orlando Chamber of Commerce or knows
someone in Orlando Business Development, please let me know about this
opportunity.

Refresh Orlando
The best and brightest new media professionals in the Orlando metro
area

colleen...@aol.com

Feb 24, 2010, 1:52:43 PM2/24/10
to refresh...@googlegroups.com
I have various contacts at the Chamber so I will pass this on!  Thanks =)

Colleen Burns
Orlando
Community Manager
| Coll...@yelp.com | T: 610-812-0789

Yelp helps businesses reap the benefits of positive word of mouth.
Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. - Henry David Thoreau

Contact Me Yelp Linkedin Facebook Twitter