Next Geek Dinner - February 2, 2011

Dutch Rapley

Jan 10, 2011, 9:41:05 PM1/10/11
to geekdi...@googlegroups.com
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193522710663168
Time
Wednesday, February 2 · 6:00pm - 9:00pm

LocationMad Anthony Brewing Company
2002 Broadway
Fort Wayne, IN

More InfoOur first gathering back will be at Fort Wayne's own Mad Anthony Brewing Company. We'll start with a tour of the brewery at 6:00 PM. Beer samplers will be available for those who want to purchase one. The tour can last between 15-30 minutes, depending on the amount of questions asked. Dinner will follow the tour.

The folks at Mad Anthony are gracious enough to provide their event room for us to use. This room only seats 24, but if more are willing to attend, I can make arrangements to spill over into the dining room. As a courtesy to Mad Anthony Brewing Company, please RSVP by Friday, January 28.