Sweetwater Web Openings

Dutch Rapley

Aug 12, 2011, 8:36:27 PM8/12/11
to refreshf...@googlegroups.com
Sweetwater is looking for a Web Designer and PHP Developer

Web Designer

Positions Available: 1
Closing Date: 08/15/2011

Sweetwater is seeking a web designer to help shape the next phase of our incredible online growth. You would join our creative team of designers, programmers, and writers to create new content and interactive features for Sweetwater's 14 websites, email marketing, banner advertising and other online marketing.

We are looking for a detail-oriented designer with significant web experience, someone who truly understands the art of information design and usability. You must have strong experience in Photoshop and HTML/CSS. Experience with jQuery and javascript is a strong plus.

Visit www.sweetwater.com/careers to learn about our new multi-million dollar campus and the amazing employee perks we offer. Please submit your resume, salary history, and example URLs to jeff_m...@sweetwater.com and fill out the online application.

Web Programmer (PHP/MySQL)

Positions Available: 1
Closing Date: 08/29/2011

Sweetwater is seeking an experienced web programmer to help shape the next phase of our incredible online growth. You would join a creative team of programmers, designers, and writers to develop and grow www.sweetwater.com, as well as several other websites and online marketing projects. We are a hard-working, nimble team. We build our code internally, from the ground up, using modern tools and technology. We are passionate about giving customers an amazing experience, and reflecting that in every aspect of the website. We work hard and play hard - our campus amenities include a restaurant, workout facility, racquetball court, arcade, concierge service, and more.

Skills & Requirements
- must be proficient in a Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP environment. (We are more interested in your general programming ability, but real-world experience with PHP and MySQL is required)
- strong experience with CSS/HTML
- strong experience with JavaScript (ideally including jQuery)
- strong understanding of programming techniques related to performance and security
- strong understanding of relational database design and optimization techniques
- strong understanding of Linux/Apache
- a passion for solving problems and attention to detail
- several years experience in a professional business environment

Relocation to our headquarters in Fort Wayne is required; as with all positions at Sweetwater, working from home is not an option for this position. Please fill out this online application and send example URLs to jeff_m...@sweetwater.com