Screaming Monkeys Tonight (Friday, 5/29)

Dutch Rapley

May 29, 2009, 2:59:54 PM5/29/09
to geekdi...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up, Tim Novinger has organized a Screaming Monkeys (web developers) meetup for tonight at JK O'Donnell's

Friday 5/29
6 PM - Until?

http://www.screamingmonkeys.org/#3

--
Dutch Rapley
www.dutchrapley.com

Tim Harvey

Jun 19, 2009, 8:00:21 AM6/19/09
to Fort Wayne Geek Dinner
Ack, would love to come, but can't on short notice. I'll give Tim N
hell. GRIN

tim

David Sanders

Jun 19, 2009, 8:22:31 AM6/19/09
to geekdi...@googlegroups.com
Me too - what happened to the notices for these things? For this one and the last one, I never heard a thing until it was on us.  Am I missing sign up on some other mailing list?

James Mitchell

Jun 19, 2009, 5:20:48 PM6/19/09
to Fort Wayne Geek Dinner
The last event was just a filler event until the main event could be
scheduled and coordinated. Which it has.

The next event is Monday 6-29-09 from 6-10pm.

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2958872/

We are having it at the Cole Foundation Conference & Training Center
(directly next to the NIIC & across from IPFW off of Stellhorn Road).
We are also having a guest speaker via video conferencing to share his
experiences in transitioning from a Corporate Web Development career
to a Full-Time freelance career. He is also willing to take some
questions townhall style.

Lastly, since this event is not conducive to meeting at Dunkin Donuts
or a bar where food/drinks are available. We are going to be providing
some Pizza, lite snacks, and soda till it's all gone.

I hope to see everyone there.

-James