Introduction

Christopher James Huff

Jun 22, 2009, 10:52:06 AM6/22/09
to Fort Wayne Geek Dinner
It appears my first post here vanished into the ether.

I'm Chris Huff, I'm from the Elkhart area a couple hours northeast of
here. My interests include programming, electronics, robotics, and
photography. My preferred desktop platform is Mac OS X, followed by
Linux, and I mostly do math/science tools, simulations, and graphics
experiments in C++, and a few little tools in JavaScript. I also work
with 8-bit Atmel AVRs, which I mostly use C and assembly for. I have
done a little with ARM7s as well.

I worked as an embedded system programmer at Forward Engineering here
in Fort Wayne for two years, and am currently looking for work...any
leads would be very welcome.