Vistas Film Festival site (pro bono work)

1 view

WadeWinningham

Jul 14, 2008, 10:52:22 AM7/14/08
to Refresh Dallas
If anyone at all is interested in helping out this film festival
please contact Augustine.

------------------------------
The festival is in September at the Angelika. September 17th is
opening night and runs through that Sunday the 24th. and will be
taking office space at AFI Dallas’ office beginning Monday.

Our big need is for a web person and graphic artist to help us with
the website and the development of the collateral. If you know of
someone who would like to donate their time to help us out, I would
greatly appreciate you sharing my contact information with them.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contactl me.

Augustine “Tino” Jalomo
Augustin...@swjdallas.org