Red Dirt JavaScript Conference

ThirtySixthSpan

Aug 17, 2011, 9:57:33 PM8/17/11
to Refresh Dallas
Red Dirt JavaScript Conference
http://reddirtjs.com
@reddirtjs

Join us for a full day of JavaScript presentations from talented
developers in the region.

Thursday, November 3rd, 2011
Cox Convention Center Oklahoma City

Want to Attend? We want you to attend! Follow us on twitter and when
the program is up and when registration is open we'll message you.
@reddirtjs

Want to speak? If you love either client-side or server-side
JavaScript and want to share your passion with 100-200 of the region's
smartest JavaScript developers, in the form of a 20 or 45 minute talk,
send us an email with a talk title, a brief abstract, and a brief
biography of your self. Be sure to include relevant contact
information such as twitter and github links.
c...@reddirtjs.com

Want to sponsor? We're looking for help us create an amazing
conference experience. Let us know if you are interested in seeing an
event prospectus.
spons...@reddirtjs.com

Want to volunteer? We need help making the event happen. All kinds of
awesome perks will be bestowed on volunteers. Let us know if and how
you can help!
volu...@reddirtjs.com