November meetup - Tues 18th?

Drew McLellan

Nov 4, 2008, 8:12:32 AM11/4/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
Hi all

Well, October came and went. I got a bit distracted getting married,
so didn't organise a meetup.

How does Tuesday 18th November sound? Anyone around?

Drew.

Owen Griffin

Nov 5, 2008, 6:32:17 AM11/5/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
Congratulations!

I've not attended a meet up before but I might be able to attend this
one. Will it be Maidenhead?

Owen.

Kathy Bragg

Nov 5, 2008, 9:39:08 AM11/5/08
to refresh-th...@googlegroups.com
Regrettably, my Tuesday nights are full of evening class, and as
tempting as beer and geeking is...

Andy Pearson

Nov 7, 2008, 3:18:24 PM11/7/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
Hey Drew,

Thanks for acting so fast after I dropped you that DM on Twitter!

Tuesday 18th is good for me!

Do we want to try having some sort of pre-defined topic? A show and
tell perhaps?

Congrats on the wedding too!

Andy

regularjen

Nov 10, 2008, 5:04:37 PM11/10/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
I'm flexible that week of evenings. Tuesday works for me, but so does
any other day M-F.

Cheers!
Jen

Paul Bennett

Nov 12, 2008, 2:14:24 PM11/12/08
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Drew McLellan <drew.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How does Tuesday 18th November sound? Anyone around?

Sounds good to me. -pab

BTW, does anyone do JavaME?

Richard Jones

Nov 12, 2008, 3:25:26 PM11/12/08
to refresh-th...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant, looking forward to it. (Hopefully I'll actually make this
one)

paulm...@gmail.com

Nov 10, 2008, 4:23:23 AM11/10/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
Thanks for organising this. I'm afraid I'll be in Belfast that night,
so can't come. I'd still be interested in future meetups though.
Paul

Drew McLellan

Nov 17, 2008, 4:09:38 PM11/17/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
It seems like there's probably enough people - so we're on for
tomorrow (Tues) evening at The Bear in Maidenhead from 7pm.

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1367568/

Hopefully see some of you there.

Drew.

regularjen

Nov 18, 2008, 3:06:26 PM11/18/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
I'm so sorry. I wanted to attend but (and Drew I know you see me on
the Twitter thang) that I'm still getting over a big nasty illness.
Neil is very jet-lagged from San Francisco and so that makes us both
enormous party-poopers.

I hope all had fun and I'm looking forward to attending the next one.

-Jen

Andy Pearson

Dec 6, 2008, 7:58:59 AM12/6/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
Well, I missed the meet up too, managed to double book myself! Was
really looking forward to it as well!

Hope everyone who went had a good time.

Maybe it would be a good idea to start thinking about the next one (in
2009 I guess!) now, so we all have enough notice.

Speak soon!

Andy