Location for future meetups

1 view

Drew McLellan

Aug 21, 2009, 6:50:07 AM8/21/09
to Refresh Thames Valley
On Wednesday evening I floated the idea of meeting up somewhere other
than a town centre pub.
One suggestion was using the bar at Norden Farm arts centre.

Would an out-of-town location cause major problems for anyone? I'm
thinking mainly about those who rely on public transport.

Thoughts and suggestions welcome!

Drew.

Andy Pearson

Aug 27, 2009, 6:53:02 AM8/27/09
to Refresh Thames Valley
It would be a potential problem for me, but seeing as an evening bus
service between Loudwater and Maidenhead is non existent anyway I am
having to rely on a lift to get to the meet-ups so it's not a big
issue.

I'm not too fussed about the location, but providing the atmosphere of
the place is friendly and the music is at a reasonable volume then I'm
game!

Of course, if anyone is heading from the Loudwater/Wycombe area I
would happily trade a lift for a beer or two! :)

Andy