Next meetup

Drew McLellan

Jun 5, 2008, 4:36:40 AM6/5/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
Hi everyone

Apologies for the extended silence - this have been a bit busy!

Would anyone be interested in another meetup later this month, and if
so, is there a good time/day that suits people? Our last one was a
Tuesday evening - does that work?

Drew.

Alun Rowe

Jun 5, 2008, 5:37:38 AM6/5/08
to refresh-th...@googlegroups.com
Tuesdays are a bit rubbish for me but I should be able to make it with
a few weeks notice.

Mondays and Wednesdays are good though

Richard Jones

Jun 6, 2008, 12:13:11 PM6/6/08
to refresh-th...@googlegroups.com
Tuesdays are good for me.

Paul Bennett

Jun 26, 2008, 8:44:41 AM6/26/08
to refresh-th...@googlegroups.com
Any weekday works for me.

Personally I'd be interested in some content for gatherings... find out what's going on in different areas. I'd be up for doing something about the ISP perspective at some point - how the net's changing for ISPs and what that means for website authors. Can possibly do that in the autumn if folk are interested.

pab