Welcome!

Drew McLellan

Mar 21, 2008, 2:15:17 PM3/21/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
Welcome to the Refresh Thames Valley mailing list.

I'm in the process of setting up a site at http://www.refreshthamesvalley.org.uk/

Drew.

Andy Pearson

Mar 22, 2008, 5:11:05 AM3/22/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
Hey Drew,

Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this, I look forward to the
first meet-up!

If you need any help getting the site together then let me know, I
would be happy to help.

Andy

Drew McLellan

Mar 22, 2008, 5:25:50 AM3/22/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
On Mar 22, 9:11 am, Andy Pearson <andy.james.pear...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this, I look forward to the
> first meet-up!
>
> If you need any help getting the site together then let me know, I
> would be happy to help.

Thanks Andy

I've barely got a creative bone in my body, so I went with using an
off the shelf WP theme to begin with. I'm sure there's lots of ways in
which we can improve.

At this stage the most important thing is getting the word out. Does
anyone have any suggestions as to where we should post?

drew.

paulm...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2008, 12:27:46 PM3/26/08
to Refresh Thames Valley