Refresh Thames Valley meet up - Tuesday 22nd July

Drew McLellan

Jul 11, 2008, 12:54:41 PM7/11/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
Okay, enough prevaricating.

Next meet up will be on Tuesday 22nd, again at The Bear in Maidenhead
from 7pm.

Details (address, map etc) are on Upcoming:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/875743

In an attempt to ease us into being more creative than drinking beer,
we'll have an opportunity for anyone to chat for couple of minutes
about anything they've been working on lately. That might be a
recently completed project at work, or just a personal project you've
been tackling at home. Could be creative, technical or not
particularly either - if you find it interesting, chances are other
people will too. Consider it a show-and-tell if you like. Bring your
birds nests and dinosaur books.

Completely optional of course, but could be enjoyable.

Also, if you'd like to think of any subjects that might be interesting
to cover in future, we'll attempt to get some kind of schedule going
for more regular meetups once the summer holidays are out of the way.
Paul Bennett has already suggested talking about "how the net's
changing for ISPs and what that means for website authors" which would
get us off to a good start.

Hope to see some of you on the 22nd.

Drew.

Andy Pearson

Jul 20, 2008, 4:53:48 AM7/20/08
to Refresh Thames Valley
Hey Drew,

Thanks for the update, I am 99% sure I will be able to make it, so I
guess I will be seeing you on Tuesday!

Andy

Paul Baker

Jul 20, 2008, 6:20:56 PM7/20/08
to refresh-th...@googlegroups.com
On Jul 11, 5:54 pm, Drew McLellan <drew.mclel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, enough prevaricating.
>
> Next meet up will be on Tuesday 22nd, again at The Bear in Maidenhead
> from 7pm.

Won't be there unfortunately as I have a prior engagement but look forward
to another time.

Cheers

Paul

--
* Paul Baker paul....@clocktowerweb.co.uk *
* ClockTowerWeb Ltd http://www.clocktowerweb.co.uk/ *

Matt Carey

Jul 22, 2008, 12:23:05 PM7/22/08
to Refresh Thames Valley

On Jul 11, 5:54 pm, Drew McLellan <drew.mclel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Next meet up will be on Tuesday 22nd, again at The Bear in Maidenhead
> from 7pm.

aarrgghh! all set to come but i have to be on small person duty
tonight. next time for sure...

matt