Lets get back on track

James

Jul 13, 2010, 12:31:26 PM7/13/10
to Refresh Teesside
Hi,

Its been a while since anything about Refresh Teesside has been
mentioned which is a shame since we had such a great first event back
on 2nd April 2009. The support for what we were doing was there and
for whatever reason after the success of the first event things
stopped...

Well I am pleased to say that this week I have been making a number of
enquiries and had a couple of meetings and it looks like we will be
set to announce our next event very soon.

I am very excited about this and just wanted to share the new with you
all. When we have further information I will be sure to let you all
know.. for now though please help by following @refreshteesside on
twitter and re-tweet to your followers when we announce the
information about future events. You all helped so much get the word
about last time and we really appreciate your support.

We hope to keep the same format as the last event... if you have any
comments or feedback then please let me know and I will be sure to
address it for our future events.

James