We’re currently looking out for creative types to join our expanding team. Do you fit the Cool Blue mould?

trudi....@coolblue.co.uk

Jun 26, 2012, 5:56:03 AM6/26/12
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Cool Blue is recruiting. We’re looking for a talented digital designer and graphic designer to join our growing team. Great salaries, great benefits, great team!

Take a look at our website for more information at www.cooblue.co.uk.

Ross Cooney

Jun 26, 2012, 8:53:57 AM6/26/12
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com