SuperChristmas

James

Oct 25, 2009, 3:28:27 PM10/25/09
to Refresh Teesside
SuperMondays, in partnership with Thursday Fizz, Adesign Association,
Refresh Teeside and VBUG are proud to announce SuperChristmas.

SuperChristmas is the Christmas party that brings our organisations
together to round off an excellent year and to set the scene for 2010.
The party will start at 7:00pm on Thursday 17th December 2009 at
Hoults Yard (http://www.thekiln.co.uk/).

Get tickets here http://superchristmas.eventbrite.com/?ref=ebtn

The ticket price includes a light dinner, ceilidh dancing, and as much
free beer/wine/soft drinks as the budget will allow…all served in a
farm house theme decked out with bales of hay!

Everybody is welcome, so please do invite your friends … there will be
no presentations on the night so leave your laptops, notebooks and
netbooks at home!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

James

Oct 25, 2009, 3:50:37 PM10/25/09
to Refresh Teesside
So who is up for this?

I like the idea of some way of all the Refresh Teesside people wearing
something to show we are from Refresh Teesside, what do you think?

Please let me know if your going, need to look into transport options.

James

Simon Scarfe

Oct 25, 2009, 5:46:58 PM10/25/09
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
So who is up for this?

I'll try and get the work lot interested, but between that and the Pud and other work Christmas stuff - I'm unsure, but hopefully - yay!

I like the idea of some way of all the Refresh Teesside people wearing
something to show we are from Refresh Teesside, what do you think?

Not a chance :D

Simon Scarfe

http://breakfastdinnertea.co.uk
http://twitter.com/simonscarfe

Ross Cooney

Oct 25, 2009, 6:38:43 PM10/25/09
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi James and Simon,

2009/10/25 Simon Scarfe <simon....@gmail.com>:

>> So who is up for this?
>
> I'll try and get the work lot interested, but between that and the Pud and
> other work Christmas stuff - I'm unsure, but hopefully - yay!

If we get enough Teessiders we can organise a bus for transport.

--
Ross Cooney
www.emailcloud.com

Rozmic Wireless Limited
Gateshead int'l Business Centre
Mulgrave Terrace
Gateshead
NE8 1AN
United Kingdom.
Tel: 0845 130 5523

James

Nov 19, 2009, 5:28:16 AM11/19/09
to Refresh Teesside
Hi,

Hope everyone has their tickets for SuperChristmas, let me know if
your going. Would be great to know who is going so I know who to look
for to have a catch up.

http://superchristmas.eventbrite.com/?ref=ebtn

Cheers,

James