Refresh Teesside is starting again!

James Mills

Jan 6, 2012, 8:18:32 AM1/6/12
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You are hearing this news first because you are subscribed to the Refresh Teesside Google Group!

Within the next week we will be launching a brand new website which will include information about upcoming events.

It is looking like the first event of 2012 will be the second week of February, we will confirm this later through the website. We have already secured a venue and some light food for the evening so its going to be a great event!

Please help spread the word. Retweet and share as much information as you can. With your help we can make the first event of 2012 a great success and continue throughout 2012.

Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/refreshteesside
Join us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/refreshteesside

Hope to see you all soon,

Refresh Teesside Team