Adobe Browser Lab

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

James

未读,
2009年6月3日 07:33:112009/6/3
收件人 Refresh Teesside
https://browserlab.adobe.com/index.html

This got sent to me this morning, had a play and it looks great...
anyone else had a look or got any comments?

James

Scott Mallinson

未读,
2009年6月3日 14:18:182009/6/3
收件人 Refresh Teesside
I had a bit of a play and experiment with it earlier today, and whilst
I am pleased that Adobe understand the need for cross-browser testing,
I feel the execution of their solution somewhat lacking.

I found the experience of Browserlab to be painfully slow, however I
am willing to see through that for the fact of it being in beta and no
doubt hammered due to it being announced today. The main issue I had
was that the captures that it took weren't interactive which meant
entering a URL manually each time you wanted to check a webpage. This
could become tiresome and laboreous for a large website.

At the moment I think I'll stick with Virtual PC and multiple installs
of Windows/Linux with different configurations.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子