Any jobs going?

Phil Sherry

Jun 2, 2009, 7:53:41 AM6/2/09
to refresh-...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the position where I can't really stay at the company I'm with
now, due to redundancies, pay cuts, and now an extremely inflexible
management: they dropped my hours to 4 days per week, cut my pay by
20% but then wouldn't allow me to work from home on two of those four
days, in an effort to save money. Not good enough, so I want to move
on.

Does anyone know of anywhere that needs a front-end web developer? I
live in Stockton, but I'm up for travelling to Newcastle every day (as
I am now).

Portfolio here: http://philsherry.com/portfolio/

Thanks in advance.

--
Phil Sherry : +44770 4467562
Web Developer : philsherry.com
Author : Foundation Mac OS X Web Development

THE EYE FUND : eyefund.info
A charity to support people losing their vision. Registered Charity
Number: #1121977

James Mills

Jun 3, 2009, 7:32:16 AM6/3/09
to Refresh Teesside
Sorry Phil I am not aware of any positions at the moment, good
luck :-)

Your website/portfolio looks good :-)